Dancing Through Life, One Stitch At A Time.

Crochet, TV, Film and Books.

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Hello!

I've been looking at some of the fantastic blogs about and felt that I might as well give it a go, after all what's the worst that can happen!

I love to crochet and this blog is likely to be an outlet for all my thoughts, feelings and photos regarding that topic. Until today I had no idea there were so many places on the internet for people like myself. I.E A young person with an interest in an 'old' craft, but apparently there are hundreds, if not thousands of us, scattered across the globe!

I should give you fair warning, i am a huge, and I mean HUGE fan of Ashes to Ashes, Doctor Who (yes even now that's it Matt Smith and not the gorgeous David Tennant) and of Harry Potter especially. Although I do also enjoy a lot of other programs too!
I am a bit of a bookworm, but I have never seen this as a bad thing and I am at university.

That should do for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment